Welkom bij mijn creatieve blog.
Ik hoop dat mijn werk een inspiratie kan zijn voor iedereen die mijn blog bezoekt.
Het word erg gewaardeerd als je een reactie achterlaat.

dinsdag 20 juni 2017

Challenge # 321

"Non dominant - Aura Challenge"
I have to draw with my left hand, and that's not easy.
I think this is a real good challenge, especially for the brain.

Shading this one is even more difficult than I expected.


Some time ago I made a Mooka frame and did not have inspiration for the inside.
This morning I found it again, colored it and drew Dingbatz in the center.

7 opmerkingen:

  1. Drawing other-directed is much harder than expected isn't it? Love the dingbatz in your mooka frame.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Fabulous Diva tile! And even though it was very focused and difficult for me to remember to breathe.... this challenge was a lot of fun! I love your Mooka framed Dingbatz! ....Beautiful!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Nou, ik vind dat je het best goed doet met die linkerhand!!!! Je andere is echt schitterend geworden!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Love your Diva tile! The Mooka piece is stunning.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. The Diva challenge was interesting to do. I love your Mooka piece. Gorgeous!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Zippity do da Mariët, your tile looks stylishly quirky and your mooka piece is out of the box delightful!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Mariet, just wonderful. Both the tiles.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen