Welkom bij mijn creatieve blog.
Ik hoop dat mijn werk een inspiratie kan zijn voor iedereen die mijn blog bezoekt.
Het word erg gewaardeerd als je een reactie achterlaat.

woensdag 6 september 2017

New tangles "Eggs and Flevo"

Two new tangles

Here two new tangles I designed.
The first one I give the name Eggs.
You can see why I choose this name.


The second one I gave the name Flevo.
(I always find it difficult to give my tangles a name)
Because I live in the province Flevoland in the Netherlands I thought this would be a good name.

I hope you like them, try them and make variations with them. 


4 opmerkingen:

  1. Wat leuk, beiden. Wat een fantasie Mariët. Ook de combi van die 2 is geweldig leuk!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thank you for sharing these Mariët - I particularly like Flevo - I know I'll love using it!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Thanks Mariet - I love these two patterns. They will be easy to remember and transform into all sorts of patterns.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen